WB JEE JELET
It is one of the most popular entrance exams which is organized in the month of June every year and application form for the same will be available from May. West Bengal joint entrance exam JELET is organized by WBJEEB (West Bengal Joint Entrance Examination Board) for admission to 2nd year in four years bachelor’s degree programmes in the domain of pharmacy/engineering/technology. Candidates are advised to explore this article in order to find information related to JELET such as how to apply, admit card, result, exam pattern, etc.
WBJEE JELET Eligibility Criteria
- Age of candidate should be below than 27 years.
- Candidates those are interested to apply for diploma in pharmacy/engineering/technology, they need to acquire at least 50% marks from any polytechnic institute recognized by AICTE.
- Candidates should have cleared class 12thexamination with Mathematics and B.Sc with securing 50% marks from a UGC recognized university.
All candidates must verify whether they are eligible for the mentioned course or not. Candidates who are not eligible as per the criteria specified by the conducting organization they are not allowed to appear for the exam.
WBJEE JELET Application Form: How to Apply?
Let’s have a look on the WBJEE JELET application procedure we’re mentioning below:
- First you need to visit the official website of the WBJEE i.e. wbjeeb.in.
- Find the link for JELET notification.
- Choose the particular link for the course you’ve chosen for.
- Thereafter, candidates will be asked for entering their personal details such as date of birth, name, contact number, home address, gender etc.
- Now upload your passport size photograph, signature and necessary documents.
- Candidates must verify before their application, whether they have inserted genuine details or not.